Workbridge Coffee Shop reopens seating areas in phased re-introduction
We are pleased to be slowly and safely re-opening our eat-in service at our award winning coffee shop! As of Thursday, 30th July 2020 customers can choose to take-away or eat in and enjoy our delicious homemade cakes, lunches and barista coffee.
Phased re-introduction of seating
In line with government guidelines to stay COVID-19 Secure, and our own health and safety advisory team, we’ve amended how we serve customers who choose to eat-in.
There are also some additional measures we have taken temporarily, to support and build the confidence of our returning service users to Workbridge. These changes are detailed below.
- - We have split our take-away and eat-in service so it is easier for customers. Take-away customers will be asked to wait in a designated zone inside the café while we prepare their order.
- - NHS Test and Trace - customers eating in will be asked for their name and contact information in order to share with NHS Test and Trace. We will keep this information for 21 days and then securely destroy it. The information will not be used for any other purpose except to aid the NHS for contact tracing in the event of a positive test result of COVID-19.
- - Temporarily, we will be providing disposable plates and cutlery for customers eating in, to dispose of after their meal. This is an additional measure that we will review in the weeks to come.
- - We will be operating a stringent cleaning routine. All customers will be offered sanitiser for hands on entrance and exit, and we will be carrying out additional cleaning between customers who choose to sit in.
- - Tables and the café layout have been adapted for safe social distancing.
Thank you for your support of Workbridge Coffee Shop in these exceptional and uncertain times, and thank you in advance for supporting our new measures. We hope to offer you the full dining-in experience in the weeks to come.