To stay covid secure and keep everyone safe while on our site, we will be operating social distancing and strict hygiene measures, in line with our health and safety advisor and the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
Staff and service users at Workbridge are wearing face masks indoors, or visors if they are medically exempt from wearing a face covering. Customers will also be asked to where a face covering inside following the government law making face coverings mandatory in public places in England.
Safety measures for Workbridge Service Users:
We want to reassure all of our service users of how we are keeping everyone safe at Workbridge:
- We have regular cleaning regimes taking place throughout Workbridge and within your departments
- Departments have more space for you to work in for social distancing
- Hand sanitiser gel is available for frequent use within every department
- Staff are wearing face masks and so are service users unless you are exempt from wearing one.
- Safety signs are up across site to remind people to keep a 2m distance and to wash your hands regularly
- We have a new walkway in our car park for a safer route to and from sessions
Safety measures in our retail areas:
- We have reviewed our layout to allow for social distancing in our shops.
There is a limited number of entry and exit points into and out of the garden centre, charity shop and coffee shop. These are clearly marked and wheelchair accessible.
- There is a limit on the number of customers inside at any time.
We can currently invite a maximum of 8 customers into the garden centre at any one time, and 5 customers in the charity shop. Our coffee shop is now open to seating inside, and we have spaced our tables according to the latest social distancing guidelines.
- Temporary markings are in place to help people queue safely and keep at least 2 metres from each other.
- Clear signage is on display, explaining the social distancing measures in place that customers should follow.
- We are working together with our neighbours Daily Bread Cooperative to manage shared queuing areas on our site.
- Hand sanitiser is available to use on entry
- Additional cleaning and sanitising is taking place, including on shopping trolleys after each use.
- Please shop alone where possible.
- You should not visit if you are in a medically vulnerable group with underlying health conditions.
- Toilet facilities will not be available on site.
- And finally, we encourage you to pay with a contactless card wherever possible in order to reduce the risk further.