Pledge your support to our service users
We are looking to work in partnership with businesses who are willing to support our service users - people with mental illnesses, learning disabilities or brain injuries - in their journey to finding, securing and maintaining meaningful employment, which will improve their self-esteem, confidence and maintain healthy wellbeing.
If your business could offer our service users employment advice, work experience, a workplace trial, apprenticeships or traineeships; job shadowing or perhaps even paid employment, please consider joining forces with us.
Signing the employer pledge means that your business is committed to:
- Creating a diverse workforce
- Changing the attitudes surrounding employment, mental health and learning disabilities
- Removing barriers to ensure vulnerable people have the chance to reach their full potential
- Promoting a culture of empowerment and independence
How will we support the needs of your business?
- Promote your business as one that supports our service users
- Operate in unison to identify suitable service users to help fill your skills gaps and employment opportunities free of charge
- Mentor our service users for as long as the support is required and carry out regular reviews of their progress
- Collaboratively achieve positive outcomes to encourage further opportunities
- Work with you to come to a mutually beneficial resolution if, at any time, you feel that our service user is no longer suited to your business
What happens after you sign the pledge?
- We will make contact with your organisation to discuss how you can support our service users
- Arrange a meeting with your team to discuss partnership working
- Acknowledge your support by promoting your business as one that supports vulnerable adults to explore work-based activities
- Work collaboratively to achieve positive outcomes for our service users and your business
Please fill in the below form to sign the pledge. In the message box, please state what your business can pledge to - it can be anything from employment advice to paid opportunities!
Alternatively, if you have any questions, please click here to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.